As an MDM alumnus, your benefits don't stop when you graduate.
MDM graduates get access to all 4 universities' benefits and services PLUS exclusive CDM ones!
With your CDM perks you can:
- Host workshops: As a MDM alumni, you can partner and use CDM facilities to host workshops or meetup events
- Attend annual events, like the Welcome BBQ, Annual Charity Poker Night and Industry Showcase
- Partner with us on industry projects as project sponsors/clients
- Become a project supervisor or instructor for various MDM and other CDM programs
- Explore guest speaking and mentoring opportunities within the MDM
- Share your success stories. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a story to share.
- Post your hiring needs or other opportunities with the growing alumni community
- Reach out, stay connected and add value to the community anytime
MDM Alumni Contact
Phone: 778-370-1015 or toll-free 1-855-737-2666
- Access to thousands of online journals
- Discounts and offers from many different partners like Broadway Across Canada, Sparkling Hill Resort, and Vancouver Canucks
- Discount on event and meeting venues
What you need to access your perks: A free alumni card. Request yours online or pick it up at Vancouver and Okanagan locations.
UBC Alumni Contact: email@example.com
Phone: 604-822-3313 or toll-free: 1-800-883-3088
- Access campus services
- Join an SFU alumni group in your part of the world
- Save on Continuing Studies programs
What you need to access your perks: Your SFU student card. There is no need to fill out any applications or wait to get your card in mail.
SFU Alumni Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 778-782-4723 or toll-free (N America): 1-800-998-4723
- Get a discount at The Network Hub
- Save on Niagara Vintage Wine Tours
- Discount on Henry’s camera products and services
What you need to access your perks: No access card needed, but you have to contact the alumni services for information on how to get the discount.
Emily Carr Alumni Contact: email@example.com
- Discounted access to BCIT Recreation Services
- Preferred rates for home & life insurance and more
- Discount on online career support and tools
What you need to access your perks: A BCIT Alumni Perks membership, which is free to alumni and will launch in January 2020. Please check online for details.
BCIT Alumni Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 604-432-8847 or toll-free: 1-877-432-8847
Alumnus Ryan Nadel
Want to share your story with us?
Contact CDM's Marketing & Communications team: email@example.com.