The Master of Digital Media program is an intensive 16-month graduate program that engages students through coursework and projects to develop communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
Guided by top-level faculty and industry mentors, students work with clients and peers on team-based, industry supported projects. Graduates leave with the ability to work at the highest level across all sectors as creators, producers, innovators or entrepreneurs.
Find out if the Master of Digital Media is the graduate degree for you by downloading the Master of Digital Media Viewbook.
The Viewbook Covers:
- The Master of Digital Media program curriculum
- How the program prepares you for a high-level role in the digital media industry
- Where our students come from and why they choose the program
- What scholarship opportunities are available
- Admission requirements
- How to apply and tuition & fees