New MDM Promotional Video from Vancouver’s Giant Ant Studio
Last week we launched a new promotional video to explain what is so special about the Master of Digital Media program. We teamed up with Giant Ant, a storytelling studio here in Vancouver (and who also produced our last video) to convey the message of who we are now.
Our last video (which you can view here) was created back when people still had a lot of questions about what exactly the Master of Digital Media Program is, so it was designed to explain to viewers who the program is for and what you learn. It’s still relevant, but we wanted to also show how we are special.
We asked Giant Ant to make a video that accomplishes these goals:
- The transformative nature of the Master of Digital Media program. Students come in to the program as one thing and leave as Digital Media leaders.
- Much of what students learn in the Master of Digital Media program is about the creative process and managing these processes.
- At the heart of the MDM program is play. This sense of playfulness permeates all aspects of the program.
- The MDM program is administered by 4 of Vancouver’s top post-secondary institutions (UBC, SFU, BCIT and Emily Carr University of Art and Design).
- The Digital Media industry is constantly changing and the MDM program gives you the tools to succeed in this type of environment.
- The Master of Digital Media program has a strong scholarship program. 58% of students received funding for the September 2014 intake.
- Students come from all over the world and from all different professional and academic backgrounds and learn to work together to build creative, innovative projects.
We want to attract and inspire smart, creative, forward-thinking individuals who want to change the world with Digital Media and we believe this video is one way of doing just that.
Watch the new video and let us know what you think!