The Centre for Digital Media student apartments opened in September 2012. The apartments are located upstairs at the Centre for Digital Media, just steps away from the classrooms and learning studios.
The furnished studio apartments provide bright, comfortable living spaces for students in the Master of Digital Media program. Living on-campus at the Centre for Digital Media is an opportunity for students to expand their learning experience in the MDM program and develop invaluable connections amongst fellow students.
The appeal here is the people. Living here is the way to get super close to your classmates. — Rafael Vazquez
As a student living on-campus, you have way more time [because you’re not commuting to school] and you get to connect with your fellow classmates way faster. The best part, especially as an international student, is the bonding. If you’re nervous about being away from family and friends, this is the place to be. — Henrique Arrais
Living here actually encourages you to work more. — Isabelle Alles
See What MDM Alumna Isabelle Alles Says About the Program and Living on Campus
Interested students can contact Kristen Pilling firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the apartments.
- Single-Occupancy Studio: (313 sq.ft) ($970.00/month)
- Single-Occupancy Large: (317 sq.ft). ($995.00/month)
- Double-Occupancy Studio, Large: (320 - 368 sq. ft) ($1,075.00 - $1,145.00/month)
- Double-Occupancy 1-Bedroom: (498 sq.ft) ($1,275.00/month)
* Rent is subject to change.
- Separate bathroom with shower and vanity in all units
- Kitchen includes a fridge, oven, microwave, sink and cabinetry
- Large windows
- Tiled kitchen and bathroom, carpeted living space
- Handicap units equipped with roll-in shower and additional closets
- Safety conscious building with key card entry and 24-hour security
- Quiet hours and Code of Conduct regulated
On Site Features
- Laundry facilities - laundry card operated, on second floor
- Access to CDM network for students in residence
- Mailboxes - personal lockable boxes located on ground floor at residential lobby entrance
- Double/full bed and mattress cover
- Desk and chair
- Small sofa and coffee table
- Table and task lights
- On-site interior bicycle storage & end-of-trip facilities
- Part of the City of Vancouver designated bicycle route- Central Valley Greenway
- Located on a main bus route, and between two city SkyTrain stations
(More photos are available at our Flickr page)