Be a part of the Creative District. Available for lease is a large creative office and studio space.
- 180-577 Great Northern Way, Vancouver
- 2,130 SF
- Net rent: $26.00 PSF
- 2023 Operating Costs: $13.50 PSF (hydro included)
- City-billed Taxes: approx. $4500/year
- Zoning: CD-1 (402)
- Available now
Benefits of being part of CDM's ecosystem
Potential to work closely with industry veteran faculty members on multidisciplinary student R&D innovation team projects.
A talent pipeline connecting to the Master of Digital Media program’s highly diverse pool of students, new grads, and alumni.
Access to Mitacs’ funding programs and faculty engagement.
- Bright, open concept with an over-height (28’) ceiling and coverable skylights
- Versatile production/programming/maker/office options, monitored 24/7 by Paladin Security
- Network-ready with extensive power in this industrial-strength mid-century building
- Current 577 tenants include AMPD Technologies, Ayogo Health, CDM Programming, Departure Lounge Inc., DigiBC, Hammer & Tong Picture Industries Ltd, Kafka’s Café, and Variational AI
- Neighbours like Lululemon, Electronic Arts, Samsung, and Emily Carr University of Art+Design
- CDM property monitored 24/7 by Paladin Security
- Monthly reserved and hourly pay-parking (uncovered) available
- EV charging stations on-site
- Transit within 30 seconds: cross-town bus stops
- Transit within 1min walk, by early ‘26: Great Northern Way – Emily Carr Station (Broadway Line)
- Transit within 10min walk: VCC–Clark Station (Millennium Line), Main Street Station (Expo Line)
- Bike-friendly access via Central Valley Greenway, MOBI bike-share stations, plus secure 24/7 bike room
- 577 gym and changing rooms open daily, complete with showers and lockers
- Food options include Kafka’s Café, weekly food trucks, plus nearby restaurants in the District, Mount Pleasant, Olympic Village