Centre for Digital Media collaborates with our four founding academic institution partners, industry and the community to create world-leading digital media programming that focuses on addressing society’s most important challenges, hosted within a vibrant and inclusive campus at the heart of the Creative District on Great Northern Way in Vancouver.
- Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) - actively addressing social inequities and creating new inclusive opportunities
- Truth and Reconciliation - purposefully Indigenizing our campus and programs, in consultation with First Nations, Inuit, and Métis knowledge-keepers and partners so we can be full allies with Indigenous learners and communities
- Social Impact and Sustainability - facing the current and emerging digital challenges of our society to leave a sustainable and meaningful positive impact on our communities
- Innovation - being recognized as a creative institution that undertakes leading-edge research, solves complex problems, and breaks new ground in digital media
- Collaboration and Transformation – integrating the strengths of our four founding institutions and the breadth of our partners to break down barriers, create new opportunities, and continue our collective growth and development
- Excellence and Value - attaining the highest levels of academic excellence and generating the maximum social impact and value for our province and people