Be a part of the Creative District. Available for lease is a large creative office and studio space.
- 160-577 Great Northern Way
- 8,721 SF
- Net Rent: $21.50 PSF
- 2023 Operating Costs: $13.50 PSF (hydro included)
- City-billed Taxes: approx. $15,000/year
- Zoning: CD-1 (402)
- Available now
Benefits of being part of CDM's ecosystem
Potential to work closely with industry veteran faculty members on multidisciplinary student R&D innovation team projects.
A talent pipeline connecting to the Master of Digital Media program’s highly diverse pool of students, new grads, and alumni.
Access to Mitacs’ funding programs and faculty engagement.
- Bright, open concept with a two-storey (28’) ceiling and 12 coverable skylights
- Versatile production/programming/maker/office options
- Network-ready with extensive power in this industrial-strength mid-century building
- Four enclosed spaces for meetings or offices
- Mix of carpeted, concrete and polished concrete flooring
- Optional: three shipping containers in situ for varying storage options, including servers
- Current 577 neighbours include Ayogo Health, CDM Programming, Departure Lounge Inc., DigiBC, Hammer & Tong Picture Industries Ltd, Kafka’s Café, Variational AI
- District neighbours such as Lululemon, Electronic Arts, Samsung, Emily Carr University of Art+Design
- CDM property monitored 24/7 by Paladin Security
- Monthly reserved and hourly pay-parking (uncovered) available
- EV charging stations on-site
- Transit within 30 seconds: cross-town bus stops
- Transit within 1min walk, by early ‘26: Great Northern Way – Emily Carr Station (Broadway Line)
- Transit within 10min walk: VCC–Clark Station (Millennium Line), Main Street Station (Expo Line)
- Bike-friendly access via Central Valley Greenway, MOBI bike-share stations, plus secure 24/7 bike room
- 577 gym and changing rooms open daily, complete with showers and lockers
- Food options include Kafka’s Café, weekly food trucks, plus nearby restaurants in the District, Mount Pleasant, Olympic Village