Chuck Hamilton is a Virtual Work and Social Media Leader at IBM’s Center for Advanced Learning and he has been an Associate Professor at the MDM Program for two years. Prior posts include: Virtual Learning and New Media Lead for IBM’s 3D Internet EBO and leader of a program called IBM@PLAY and vLearning Leader. Chuck has contributed to several books including:
- Learning in 3D – Adding a New Dimension to Enterprise Learning and Collaboration [Pfeiffer]
- Now You See It: How the Science of Attention Will Revolutionize our Classrooms, Our Workplace, and Everywhere Else [Viking Press]
The New Social Learning: A Guide to Transforming Organizations through Social Media [BK Press] Articles about Chuck’s work have appeared in Fast Company, Talent Management Magazine, Meetings and Incentive Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, Canadian Business and Globe & Mail. See:
- Wall Street Journal - Latest Game Theory: Mixing Work and Play
- Start-Ups And Corporations Alike Having Fun With Gamification, by Lizette Chapman, September 02, 2011
- Fast Company (How Video Games Are Infiltrating--and Improving--Every Part of Our Lives)
When he is not working, he spends his time at play in Vancouver, Canada.