Click on the links below and complete the required forms. An application is not complete until we receive all of the following:
2. Statement of Interest: No more than 750 words reviewed and signed by your teacher.
- Explain your motivation for selecting this program.
- Summarize your relevant skills.
- Indicate how TMDM will contribute to your future academic or professional growth.
3. Reference Letter: A letter from a teacher, counselor or volunteer supervisor who can speak to your abilities and interests.
4. Bursary Application Form (if applicable): Partial bursaries may become available to youth who face financial restrictions. Please fill out this form if you would like to be considered for financial aid.
Complete and collect all the required signed forms and send to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We must receive all of the required documents in order to assess your application. Please note that your space in the program is not secure until we have received all of the documents completed and signed.
After the application is received and accepted by our TMDM admission committee, you will receive your letter of acceptance and instruction for online payment.
Once payment is received, we will send you a detailed information package which will include the complete schedule and field trip day. The information package will be emailed to you.
- Students will NOT be considered enrolled until all information is complete and all the forms are signed. If information is missing, the spot may be given to someone else.
- Enrollment will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Applications will continue to be accepted until all spaces are filled.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.